Welcome

Welcome to the sexy world of Cassie Rae - Writer of Erotica Fiction. Sex should be mysterious, passionate, invigorating and fun! And maybe even a little bit scary. Are you ready?

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hmmm....What IS this??


Polyamory. Triad.  These are my favorites so far in a long list of words I’ve now found thanks to Wikipedia that barely begin to describe my personal relationship(s).  See.  I’m still trying to figure out how to…articulate it.  Just living it is much easier.  So easy in fact that it happened despite my disbelief in the possibility ~
More to come about my personal adventures…while you wait you should  SAY HELLO TO HONEY BEE.  FREE on Amazon through Monday Nov 12. 

“Honey has a special talent to go with her special beauty. When a stranger rolls into town she agrees to share some sweetness. Does he know what he's in for when he says Hello to Honey Bee?” ~ a sticky-sweet tale of erotic horror ~ FREE TODAY ON AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment